We invite abstract submissions for the podium and poster presentations. The Free paper podium presentation session is on 23rd June 2020.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 3rd March 2020. Please email your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The abstract word limit is max. 250 words per abstract
- Product brand names are not allowed in the abstract title or abstract text. Use generic names only. A brand name can be inserted as a reference at the bottom of the abstract page.
- Abstracts submitted will be designated for either poster or oral presentations by the reviewing committee.
- If a publication has been presented before the congress the authors should state this in the end of the abstract (in the text). The committee will then take this into account when reviewing the abstracts.
- Please email your abstract to email@example.com.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
A. General Conditions
- Abstracts are required for all oral presentations and posters
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the abstract book for the conference.
- Withdrawal of abstracts can only be accepted if notified in writing and subsequently confirmed by the panel.
B. Presenting Author and Registration
- The presenting author must register as an active participant at the conference within 14 days after acceptance of an abstract.
- The conference team reserves the right to exclude any abstract that is not followed by a participant registration at the latest 14 days after notification of acceptance.
C. Contents of Your Abstract
- The abstract word limit is max. 250 words per abstract.
- The title should be as brief as possible but long enough to clearly indicate the nature of the study.
- No identifying features such as names of authors, hospitals, institutions of places may be listed within the body of the abstract.
- All abbreviations must be defined in first use.
- The abstract must include the following:
- Aim: State the purpose of the study
- Methods: Describe your subjects and observations
- Results: Results in a logical sequence in text, table and illustrations
- Conclusions: Brief factual conclusions
- The scientific committee will review the abstract
- It is the responsibility of all investigators that all studies are performed with respect to national legislation, international legislation and ethical guidelines both with regards to humans and animals. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject any submitted abstract that is believed to violate these principles.
- Please check that your email address (submitter and presenting author) is correct as it will be used for contacting you after the review process.
- For all enquiries regarding abstracts and speakers, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.